Payment can be made online through the payment checkout option, but shoudl you wish to pay over hte phone, please call us on 01932 851444 and we can take the payment this way.
Cheques need ot be made out to Woodford Tools LTD, goods will only be shipped once the payment has cleared.
Back to Top
We aim to deliver all items as soon as possible. We Aim to depsatch all items in green the same day but this is not always possible. All items marked in green will be available to collect in store by 7.30am in Weybridge and 12pm in Mitcham if ordered before 4pm. Items in Orange will be available to either collect or be delivered within 24 to 48 hours. Items in red are out of stock.
There is a standard delivery charge of £4.95 per order. There may be higher delivery charges based on wheight or if a hazardous product is shipped out. This includes but is not restricted to, paints, aerosols, battereis etc.
Some items, calssed as hazardous like paints, spray paints and flamables may take up to 48 hours to despatch due ot the nature of the products.
All items are shipped on a next day, tracked, signed for service using either DPD, TNT, APC or Royal Mail.
Please note that any discrepancies or damaged items mut be notified within 24 hours of receiving the item.
Please note there are higher delivery charges for Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland. Carriage will be calculated at checkout.
Liquids - Standart delivery charge up to 25litres, anything above that value classes as special delivery.
Back to Top
|Returns & Refunds|
Should you wish to return any items, this can be done provided:
1. Items are in original undamaged packaging
2. Items are packed securely to avoid damage in transit
3. You have notified us within 48 hours of receiving the delivery
4. You return the item to us within 7 days (Excluding the festive period where returns will be accepted up to 31 Jan)
If we have dispatched the incorrect items, we will cover the cost of the return but if you ordered the incorrect item or do not need it any longer, you will need to return the item to us.
Refunds will be processed onto the original payment method once goods are received and inspected by us.
Refunds normally take 3 to 5 days to appear in your account.
Back to Top
Back to Top
Definitions and interpretation
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Woodford Tools LTD is the "data controller". This means that Woodford Tools LTD determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
c. IP address (automatically collected);
d. web browser type and version (automatically collected);
e. operating system (automatically collected);
f. a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
a. data is given to us by you ; and
b. data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
7. Woodford Tools LTD will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
a. when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
b. when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
c. when you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise;
d. when you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
Data that is collected automatically
8. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
a. we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
Our use of Data
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
b. improvement of our products / services;
c. transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
10. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed "Your rights" below).
11. For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we'll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in:
a. soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask us for more details about a particular product/service, and we are marketing similar products/services). Under "soft opt-in" consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out.
b. for other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we'll provide.
c. if you are not satisfied about our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To find out how to withdraw your consent, see the section headed "Your rights" below.
12. When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
Who we share Data with
13. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
a. any of our group companies or affiliates - for marketing;
b. our employees, agents and/or professional advisors - To receive help and support;
c. relevant authorities - for fraud protection;
Keeping Data secure
14. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
a. access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
b. we store your Data on secure servers.
15. We are certified to PCI DSS. This family of standards helps us manage your Data and keep it secure.
16. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
17. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
19. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
20. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a. Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
b. Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c. Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
d. Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
e. Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
f. Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
21. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
22. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). The ICO's contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
23. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
26. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
27. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
30. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
31. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Back to Top
We always strive to meet the highest expectations in quality of service and quality of product but if you do find that you are unhappy with what we have provided, please contact us wihtout hesitation on 01932 851 444 for Wybridge or 0208 648 3000 for Mitcham. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to Top